Molten Lava CakesFrom jnj 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the over to 425F.
- Butter 4 (3/4) custard or souffle dishes and place onto a baking sheet.
- Microwave the chocolate and butter in a large bowl on high for 1 minute or until the butter is melted.
- Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in sugar until well blended.
- Whisk in egg and egg yolks.
- Stir in flour.
- Divide batter between the prepared cups.
- Bake for 13 to 14 minutes or until the sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Carefully run a small knife around the cakes to loosen. Invert the cakes onto a dish.
- Top with whipcream and serve immediatly.
The Cookjnj Kitchener, CA
The Rating9 people
this is an awesome recipe..thanks...I just think I found my vice for chocolate...LOLOL..Thankspaprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
All I can say in OMG!!! Death by chocolate...castingcook in Los Angeles loved it
YUM!! You have to be a fan of this! It's a lot easier recipe than other Lava Cakes, thanks for the great post! That fact that it's pure chocolate has nothing to do with it... right...shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it