Chapli KababsFrom ambus 7 years ago
- 500 g minced meat shopping list
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic and ginger paste shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped, seeds removed shopping list
- 2-3 green chilies, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp crushed red chilies shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, roasted and crushed shopping list
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds, roasted and crushed shopping list
- 2 tbsp anar dana (dried pomegranate seeds) crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mint leaves shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Mix well all the ingredients in the mince except oil .
- Keep aside for 1/2 hour .
- Roll the mixture in round balls .Flatten (press by palms) the balls.
- Heat oil for shallow frying .
- Shallow fry the kababs till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot with breads and chutney.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating4 people
Of course a great recipe.I am sure the spices make this recipe a great one...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Dear, it SSSSSounds delicious! thanks...berry in Riverside loved it
Great recipe Ambus, thanks for posting.sunny in Portland loved it