Halloween Rice Krispies TreatsFrom achope246 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat butter and marshmallows on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until blended and smooth.
- *If you want to use food coloring add now. Make them purple or orange.
- Add Rice Krispies. Stir gently until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or icing spreader, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into 2-inch squares after cooling. They taste best if served the same day you make them.
The Cookachope246 Gastonia, NC
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!