Cheats Microwave Garlic PotatosFrom meek 7 years ago
How to make it
- Take a Large baking dish that fits in the Microwave.
- Slice the potatoes and red onion as thin as possible. (1/4 of a cm) In the baking dish lay down a layer of potato, then sprinkle with paprika, garlic, sliced red onion, cheese and bacon. Repeat until all the ingredients are evenly dispersed.
- Cover the top in cheese, bacon and paprika, so it looks pretty. Cover in Glad wrap and micro wave on high for 30.
- When finished remove the cling wrap, make finger sized holes with a knife, evenly across the dish. Pour the cream over the top and let it soak in and disperse.
- If you want a golden crunchy top put in the grill to brown for a few minutes.
The Cookmeek Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!