Best Bean Dip on the PlanetFrom elle 8 years ago
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese, I use a Mexican blend shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (I've subbed dried shallots with equally good results) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 ja r(approx 7 oz.) taco sauce shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles shopping list
- dash of garlic powder shopping list
- corn chips shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients, but not the corn chips, in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring often, until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Keep warm. Serve with corn chips.