Quick Beef And Noodle CasseroleFrom sheba 9 years ago
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 c chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 pkg (10 oz) wide noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 can (10 ¾ oz each) cream of tomatoe soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 c (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, brown beef. Remove beef and drain fat. In the same skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Saute onion and pepper until tender. Add beef,Worcestershire sauce, noodles and soups; mix well. Spoon into a greased 3 quart casserole, top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes
The Cooksheba Lac La Biche, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!