Moist Pumpkin BreadFrom jillk2000 9 years ago
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (I add a little extra) shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil (or vegetable oil) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 tsp ground all-spice shopping list
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg (1/2 tsp if using freshly grated) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- Combine pumpkin, oil and eggs.
- Sift together dry ingredients and combine the two mixtures, blending thouroughly, but DO NOT over mix.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for about an 1 hour.
- I like mine so slightly underdone in the middle so its pudding like.
The Cookjillk2000 New York, NY
The Rating1 people
I will be using this very soon it is such a great recipe.
Michaeltrigger in loved it