Asian Green Bean Stir-FryFrom peacekeeper0 7 years ago
- teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- Pinch of crushed red pepper or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 14-ounce can mixed stir-fry vegetables, rinsed, or 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed stir-fry vegetables, thawed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon black bean-garlic sauce (see Ingredient note) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add green beans and crushed red pepper and cook, stirring often, until seared in spots, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add water, cover, reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes for tender-crisp or 6 minutes for tender.
- Uncover, increase heat to medium-high, add stir-fry vegetables and black bean-garlic sauce.
- Cook, stirring often, until heated through and most of the liquid has evaporated, 1 to 2 minutes.
The Cookpeacekeeper0 Kent, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!