Mexican Chocolate Ice CreamFrom annieamie 5 years ago
- 1 can (300 mL) Regular or Low Fat sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 TB coffee flavored liqueur (Tia Maria, Kahlua, etc.) shopping list
- 2/3 cup chocolate syrup (Hershey's, Nestle's) shopping list
- 2 cups (500 mL) whipping cream, whipped (DO NOT use non-dairy whipped topping) shopping list
- 1 TB cinnamon shopping list
- Optional: 1/2 cup of white chocolate shavings or a dollop of whipped cream. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine condensed milk and vanilla.
- Add chocolate syrup and liqueur. (*See note below.)
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Pour into 9x5" (2 L) loaf pan or other container; cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- *Instead of adding the coffee liqueur into the mix, you can pour a tablespoon directly over the ice cream before serving it.