Marinated Butternut SquashFrom janetms 6 years ago
- 2 medium butternut squash, seeded and cut into 1-inch slices shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 4 tablespoons plus 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced paper thin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregeno shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced paper-thin shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Season the squash with salt and pepper, drizzle with 4 tablespoons olive oil, and place in a single layer on 1 or 2 cookie sheets.
- Bake in the oven until just tender, about 18 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, stir together the remaining oil, vinegar, onion, chile flakes, oregano, and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the squash from the oven and pour the marinade over. Allow to cool for 20 minutes in the marinade, sprinkle with fresh mint leaves, and serve.
- This dish can be made earlier in the day but should not be refrigerated.
The Cookjanetms Gaithersburg, MD
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!