Cheesy Shrimp Egg BakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- In saucepan combine soup, half and half, onion and mustard then cook until smooth and heated through.
- Remove from heat then stir in cheese until melted.
- Pour 1 cup of the sauce into two baking dishes.
- Break 6 eggs into sauce in each casserole.
- Carefully spoon remaining sauce around eggs.
- Stand bread slices around edges of casseroles with crusts up.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with snipped parsley if desired.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!