Raspberry Lemon Streusel MuffinsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1-1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded lemon peel shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups whole frozen raspberries shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
How to make it
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 400.
- Combine butter, flour and sugar together and stir until crumbly then set aside.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and lemon peel together.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, buttermilk, butter and juice together.
- Add in dry ingredients and stir until almost fully incorporated.
- Toss frozen raspberries with flour to coat then gently fold into dough.
- Using paper muffin cup liners fill each cup until 1/4” from top.
- Crumble streusel topping over each.
- Bake for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 350 and bake for 10 minutes.