Quick and Easy Crab RangoonFrom xmrshughesx 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in large, heavy saucepan to 375 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, mix together cooked crab meat, cream cheese, and garlic salt.
- Roll a small amount of the crab meat mixture inside each won ton wrapper and seal with either egg or water.
- In small batches, carefully place won tons into the hot oil. Fry 2 minutes to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
The Cookxmrshughesx Mount Pleasant, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!