Vegan PortasagnaFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- ½ lb fresh portabella mushrooms, diced shopping list
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tbsp. water shopping list
- 2 28-oz cans crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp oregano shopping list
- 1 tbsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed shopping list
- 1 ½ pkg Mori-Nu Lite firm silken tofu, drained shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp. nutritional yeast shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. basil shopping list
- ½ tsp. dried parsley shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- ¼ tsp mustard powder shopping list
- 9 uncooked whole-wheat lasagna noodles shopping list
- 6 paper-thin lengthwise slices zucchini, blotted dry shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté the mushrooms and garlic over medium heat in the 2 tbsp. water until tender.
- Remove from heat, add the crushed tomatoes, spices and lemon juice.
- Place the tofu and thawed spinach in the food processor and process briefly. Add remaining ingredients through mustard powder to the processor and blend until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13” pan.
- Place a layer of noodles over the sauce, leaving a little space in between them. Cover each noodle with a zucchini slice.
- Spread half of the tofu mixture on the noodles, top with another layer of sauce.
- Cover with another layer of 3 noodles, 3 zucchini slices and spread the remaining tofu mixture over them.
- Top with a final layer of noodles, and pour the remaining sauce over this.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 30 minutes.
- The lasagna will cut better if you allow it to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Good To Freeze129 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members