Stir Fried Asparagus with Ginger Garlic and BasilFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus ends snapped and cut into small pieces shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soy sauce, sherry and broth then set aside.
- Place a large skillet over high heat for 4 minutes.
- Add 2 teaspoons canola oil and heat for 1 minute then add the asparagus and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Clear the center of the pan then add then garlic, ginger and remaining oil then sauté for 10 seconds.
- Remove pan from heat and stir the ingredients to combine.
- Place pan back on heat then stir in the soy sauce mixture and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add basil, scallions and sugar.
- Cook and stir 30 seconds longer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
You really got me WOW chef !!! I just love your approach on this dish. Aparagus are D. Licious and a high protein veggies. But when you eat them a lot they can get boring!! ill definately try this one!! Thanks a million for sharing !solomon in Montreal loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!