Vegetable SoupFrom jamieshomes 6 years ago
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots, chopped shopping list
- 2 celery stalks, chopped shopping list
- 2 14.5 oz cans of low sodium chicken/vegetable broth shopping list
- 1/2 lb yukon gold potatoes shopping list
- 1 tbs fresh or 1 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 lb green beans, cut in 1" pieces shopping list
- 1 cup chopped broccoli shopping list
How to make it
- Cook onion, carrots, celery in olive oil until soft.
- Add broth, 1 cup water, potatoes, thyme & salt.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce, cover partially, simmer about 15 min, until potatoes are slightly tender.
- Add tomatoes, green beans, broccoli, simmer until tender, about 5-10 min.
- Serve topped with grated Parmesan cheese and crusty bread.
The Cookjamieshomes Lancaster, PA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!