Beef Cabbage Pot RoastFrom heidigoseek 9 years ago
- 2 onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 bag mini carrots shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into chunks shopping list
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds beef roast shopping list
- 1/3 cup apple juice shopping list
- 2 whole cloves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 3-4 cabbage wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Place onion in a 6-qt. slow cooker. Top with carrots, potatoes and roast. Combine the apple juice, cloves, brown sugar, mustard; pour over beef. Cover and cook on high for 3-1/2 to 4 hours.
- Add cabbage; cover and cook 20-30 minutes longer or until meat and vegetables are tender. Strain and discard cloves; serve pan juices with corned beef and vegetables.
The Cookheidigoseek Ann Arbor, MI
The Rating2 people
I think I initially used a beef round roast, but to be honest I don't remember. I'm really not picky, I just pick up whatever I find at the store and use that, and that's exactly what I did this time.heidigoseek in Ann Arbor loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!