Marinated Pork TenderloinFrom nlo209 6 years ago
- 2 pork tenderloins shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chili sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp. liquid honey shopping list
- 1 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. green onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. curry or cumin shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic , minced shopping list
- Tobasco and worcestershire sauce to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except meat. Place sauce and meat in ziplock bag and marinate for at least
- 3 hours.
- Barbecue for 5 minutes each side and cut on the diagonal to serve
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!