Toll House Pie TartsFrom girlieerin 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Layer two wontons into each muffin cup.
- Beat egg in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Using an ice cream scoop, spoon one scoop of the mixture into each wonton cup.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes and cool before attempting to remove tarts from the muffin tin.
- View step by step images of this recipe at my food blog Erincooks.com
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookgirlieerin Cambridge, MA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!