Maraschino Cherry MuffinsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 small bottle maraschino cherries cut up shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup cherry juice and milk combined shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare muffin tins.
- Stir together dry ingredients then add cherries.
- Mix eggs, cherry liquid and melted butter together then combine with the dry ingredients incorporating until just combined.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!