Amazing Broccoli CasseroleFrom xmrshughesx 9 years ago
- 4 heads fresh broccoli, chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups american chese, shredded shopping list
- 1 (10.75oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 cups crushed, seasoned croutons shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook broccoli in the boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, mix cheese, cream of mushroom soup, salt, and pepper. Stir until cheese is melted. Add the broccoli, stirring to coat. Transfer the mixture to a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In seperate saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Mix in the croutons, and sprinkle over the broccoli mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the topping is browned and broccoli is tender.