Celery Vegetable SmoothieFrom jena 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup carrot juice shopping list
- 1 lb/450g tomatoes, skinned, seeded and roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 4 celery stalks, trimmed and sliced shopping list
- 4 scallions, trimmed and roughly chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 well-packed cup fresh mint shopping list
How to make it
- Put the carrot juice, tomatoes, and lemon juice into a blender and process gently until combined.
- Add the sliced celery along with the scallions, parsley, and mint and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into tall glasses.
- Serve at once and enjoy!