celery sticks and dipFrom breadpudding4444 8 years ago
How to make it
- clean and wash celery pat dry.
- cut the bottom
- discard all the leaves and set aside
- cut each celery stalk into finger length pieces then cut again in half lengthwise wise
- Get a medium size bowl to mix the ranch dressing, sour cream &
- paprika. pour into the bowl for the dip.
- Pace the dip in the center of the platter
- Arrange all the celery sticks all the whole length of the platter till it is full and covered. if platter is too big get a smaller platter. use the celery leaves to decorate around the bowl of dip.
- arrange the cherry tomatoes in between the leaves to give the platter color.