AMISH BAKED CORN CASSEROLEFrom crossfire 8 years ago
- 1 7.5-ounce package John Cope's toasted Dried sweet corn shopping list
- 5 cups milk shopping list
- 3 1/2 tablespoons melted butter, plus additional for the baking dish shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten until well blended. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- n a large mixing bowl, combine the ground corn, milk, butter, salt,
- sugar and eggs. Mix well.
- Butter a shallow 2-quart baking dish. Pour in the corn mixture. Bake
- until set and golden brown on top, about 1 hour. Serve
People Who Like This Dish 1
- crossfire Garner, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!