Mini MeatloafsFrom scarletcape 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl mix ground beef, stove top stuffing, and egg. You can also add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll beef mixture into balls and place each ball into greased muffin tin.
- Using your thumb to make a dent in each meat ball and add one spoonful of tomato sauce.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Add cheese to top of each meatloaf and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- You can use a knife or toothpick to test for doneness.
- I use different cheese and sauce combinations for different tastes.
- Mozzerella and Ragu - Italian
- Montoray Jack and you can add some taco seasoning to the meat for a Mexican twist.
- This is a really easy recipe to alter to your taste. I love it because I can make little meatloafs ahead of time for my work lunches!
The Cookscarletcape Small Town USA, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!