Balsamic VinaigretteFrom debra47 8 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk together the garlic, mustard, vinegar, and rosemary in a small bowl.
- Slowly add the oil, whisking continuously until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Allow the dressing to stand at room temperature for the flavors to develop, 30 minutes.
- Tightly covered, it will keep well for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 39
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating5 people
I made this up today to use tomorrow on a salad and it smells and tastes wonderful. Thanks for posting.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
Very tasty dressing! I used rosemary and oregano and added a little salt. The mustard is and interesting ingredient in this but worked great!!! I halved the recipe but shoulda done the whole thing since it was so good!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it