Pea Salad SupremeFrom rahamby 8 years ago
- 8 oz Kraft mayonnaise [you can use lite mayo] shopping list
- 1 med. onion, finely diced (or grater blade on food processor) shopping list
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, finely diced (or grater blade on food processor) shopping list
- 2 cans baby peas, CHILLED and drained shopping list
- 1 - 12 oz pkg Kraft SHARP Cheddar, grated (food processor) shopping list
- 1 large carrot, grated (OPTIONAL) shopping list
- 1 head lettuce, shredded (slicer blade on food processor) shopping list
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and grated, then drained on paper towel shopping list
- 1 - 10 oz. package grape tomatoes, sliced (food processor) shopping list
- 1 package bean sprouts (OPTIONAL) shopping list
- 2 - 3 oz. packages Oscar Meyer bacon bits shopping list
How to make it
- - Mix the onions, mayo and eggs first and mix well.
- - Add the peas and eggs and mix well with a rubber spatula. ***** NOTE - Baby Peas tend to smush if not chilled first *****
- - Spread in bottom of large Pyrex dish (10x16x2?)
- - Spread the grated cuke on top of pea mixture.
- - Cover with shredded lettuce (& carrot and sprouts if desired).
- - Distribute sliced tomato on top of lettuce.
- - Cover with shredded chedder.
- - Sprinkle bacon crumbles on top.
- - Cover and refrigerate until served.
The Cookrahamby West Fork, AR
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!