Magic Marshmallow cinnamon rollsFrom pinkypie10 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup of sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon shopping list
- 2 (8 oz) cans refrigerated cresent rolls shopping list
- 16 large marshmallows shopping list
- 1/4 cup of magrine or butter melted in bowl shopping list
- For glaze (optional): shopping list
- 1/2 cup of confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 teaspoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- For the rolls: Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Open packages of cresent rolls and separate dough into 16 triangles. Dip 1 marshmallow into butter. Roll in the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place the marshmallow in the middle of a cresent roll. Fold pointed end of dough over marsmallow, then wide end. Bring edges toward center and pinch all edges together until marsmallow is completely covered by dough. Dip entire roll (with marshmallow inside) in butter, then coat with the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place the coated roll in a muffin tin lined witha baking cup. Repeat process for each roll. Bake at 375 degrees 10 to 15 minutes, until rolls are done and no longer doughy.
- For glaze(optional):
- In a bowl, mix all ingredinents. Drizzle over warm rolls.