Vivacious Raspberry Sour Cream PieFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 9 inch single crust pie shell shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups fresh raspberries shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons melted butter shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine 3/4 cup sugar and flour then whisk in sour cream and vanilla.
- Arrange berries evenly in pie shell then spread sour cream mixture over berries.
- Combine flour, 2 teaspoons sugar and melted butter until mixture forms crumbles.
- Sprinkle over pie then bake at 400 for 35 minutes.
- Cool on rack and serve at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!