Easy Chocolate FondueFrom nlo209 6 years ago
How to make it
- Chop chocolate finely. In small saucepan, bring cream to a boil. Remove from heat and chocolate. Stir to melt chocolate, then add Cognac or liqueur.
- Pour into heated dish and serve with toasted pound cake. If making ahead, leave in saucepan and reheat just before serving. Leftover fondue makes a great chocolate sauce for ice cream.
- TOASTED POUND CAKE:
- You will need 1 homemade or purchased pound cake. Cut off top. Cut cake lengthwise into
- 3/4x 1 3/4 inch sticks. Toast carefully under broiler, turning until golden on all sides. Store in an airtight container untill ready to use.
- You can also use cut up fruit as dippers.
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!