Cranberry ConserveFrom magandab 7 years ago
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cranberries. shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup sugar OR brown sugar OR Splenda shopping list
- 1 cup coarsly chopped or broken walnut pieces shopping list
- 2 cans (11 oz each) mandarin orange segments, drained shopping list
- 2 medium to large tart crisp apples (Granny Smith or Pippins work well), cored peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the cranberries, water and sugar over medium heat until berries are mostly popped.
- Add the apples, walnuts and orange segments.
- Stir to mix completely.
- Remove from heat and cover. Let stand until cooled to room temperature.
- Refrigerate a couple of hours, or overnight.