Killer London BroilFrom scpepccee 9 years ago
- 1 3-pound trimmed flank steak shopping list
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp beef base concentrate shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped garlic shopping list
- ½ cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- ½ cup warm water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix warm water with beef base and brown sugar to dissolve. Add all other ingredients together and mix well. Place flank steak in glass baking dish and cover top and bottom with marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Grill until done and slice against the grain. Serve on hot French bread with sautéed mushrooms and onions. Top with shredded Swiss cheese and place under broiler until melted.
- ***grill to your doneness