Fiesta Turkey SoupFrom mrspotatohead 6 years ago
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can chili beans shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups chicken or turkey broth shopping list
- 1 (11-ounce) can whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) can rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (or to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or to taste) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (or to taste) shopping list
- Toppings: sour cream, shredded Mexican four-cheese blend shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onion in hot oil in a large soup pot over medium heat 7 minutes or until tender.
- Add garlic, and sauté 1 minute.
- Stir in turkey and next 8 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve with desired toppings
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating1 people
Oh Wow, that's sounds wonderful, if I hadn't already promised my husband Turkey and Rice Soup I would certainly be making this. That's my kind of soup, great post, thanks.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!