Turkey Pot Pie With Stuffing Crust Using LeftoversFrom chef2 9 years ago
- turkey Pot Pie With Stuffing Crust (using Leftovers) shopping list
- Use up all those holiday leftovers to create a new dish that doesn't taste like you are trying to use up leftovers. I intentionally make extra stuffing and gravy so that I make this meal for another time. Freezes well for a future meal if you just can't stand the idea of turkey and stuffing just after the holiday. shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 cups diced leftover roast turkey shopping list
- 2 cups leftover turkey gravy shopping list
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen mixed vegetables (canned or already cooked works well too) shopping list
- 2 cups leftover prepared stuffing (more if desired) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground sage shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- pie crusts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (176 celsius).
- 2. Cook vegetable mix according to package instructions; drain well.
- 3. Mix together turkey, vegetables, garlic powder, sage, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 4. If using a bottom pie crust, line a 9 x 13 rectangular cake pan with crust; prick all over and pre-bake until light brown.
- 5. Spoon vegetable and turkey mixture into the 9 x 13 rectangular cake pan.
- 6. Pour gravy over the vegetable/turkey mixture.
- 7. Top with stuffing, spreading evenly over all.
- 8. Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and the stuffing crust is brown and crispy.
- Serves 8
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!