English Cucumbers With Garlic and Yogurt SauceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled shopping list
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed with a pinch of salt shopping list
- 3 teaspoons dried mint, crumbled and pressed through a sieve shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- Sprigs of fresh mint for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Finely dice cucumbers.
- In medium bowl combine yogurt, garlic and 3/4-teaspoon salt.
- Add diced cucumber and dried mint then blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled about 1 hour.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and sprigs of fresh mint to serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!