Don Katzu japanese Fried Pork SteakFrom nakedchef 8 years ago
How to make it
- Slowly hit both sides of the pork steak with a meat mallet
- put pinch of nutmeg powder, salt and pepper on both sides of the pork steak, marinade
- put cabbage in cold salted water, set a side.
- put flour in a plate
- put whisked egg on a second plate
- and bread crumbs on the third plate
- heat oil, into medium heat
- finely coat pork steak with flour, dip in egg mixture until finely coated press into the bread crumbs deep fry until golden brown
- serve with finely shredded cabbage and don katzu sauce
The Cooknakedchef Taichung, TW
- Not added to any groups yet!