Cheese CakeFrom iffyo 6 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 180C
- for the crust:
- mix together all the ingredients with hand & spread in an 8 inch baking dish,covering bottom and 1 inch up the sides.set aside.
- cream together cream cheese & sugar till smooth taking care that no lumps remain.
- separate yolks & whites of eggs carefully.lighty beat egg yolks & mix then into cheese & sugar mixture.
- stir inlemon juice & vanilla esssence into the mixture.
- using a blender,beat egg whites till they form soft peaks.fold in beaten egg whites into the mixture.
- pour mixture over the crust lined in the baking dish.bake in the preheated oven at 180C for 30 mins or till the centre is firm.
- cool and refrigerate.
- the cake is moist enough and doesn't require any toppings.
- serve chilled!!
The Cookiffyo IN
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!