Three Cheese Tuna BakeFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces, undrained shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles shopping list
- 1 1/2-2 cups cottage cheese (small curd, not low fat) shopping list
- 4 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained shopping list
- 16 slices processed American cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain when cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion, green pepper and basil. Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in soup, mushrooms with their liquid, and milk.
- Spray a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place half the noodles in dish.
- Dot with half the cottage cheese and half the tuna.
- Place 8 of the cheese slices over tuna.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Spread soup mixture over the top.
- Bake 45-55 minutes.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!