Sunrise Egg Casserole With MontereyFrom mrstcopper 9 years ago
- 12 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 16 oz bag monterey shredded cheese (may use 8oz of 2 different cheeses) shopping list
- (You may use any variety you like, cracker barrel extra sharp is great in this receipe or mix a few flavors!) shopping list
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 Stick Melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Beat all eggs
- Slowly add in Flour (to avoid lumping) & baking powder
- Stir in Cheese & melted butter
- Mix it all together very well
- Pour into a greased 13x9 dish or use indivual custard cups (muffin tins work great as well for a well portioned individual serving).
- Bake for about 35 minutes until the cheese is golden brown (center may still jiggle, but this may be ok) Use a knife to check consistency in the center.