JaegerschnitzelFrom cslocklear 8 years ago
How to make it
- I dont know where to find schnitzels in NC, (no butcher sadly) So I just slice the pork loin in 1/2" slices and pound it as thin as I can get it with a meat mallet.
- Sprinkle the slices of pork with salt pepper and brown sugar.
- Brown the slices in the melted butter then remove from pan.
- Slice mushrooms and place where pork was cooked add salt to help pull out moisture. Saute for 3-4 mins til mushrooms begin to turn color and give up their mositure.
- Add chopped onion and sautee 5 mins more.
- Pour in the heavy cream and add the schnitzels back to the pan.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook until cream reduces to a thick gravy.
- Serve with potato pancakes and enjoy!!
The Cookcslocklear Pembroke, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!