Fish in White WIne with OlivesFrom pipergirl 9 years ago
- 2 pounds of white fish fillets (cod/ halibut/tilapia) shopping list
- 1 bottle of white wine shopping list
- 1 cup mixed olives (spanish, kalamata, spicy - your choice) shopping list
- zest and juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of raosted garlic flakes (optional) shopping list
- fresh or dried parsley to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven tp 400 degrees F.
- Place fish in small roasting pan.
- Add enough wine to reach halfway up the sides of the fish.
- Add olives and lemon juice and zest over fish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with red pepper, salt and pepper (and garlic if you are using it)
- Roast until the fish is cooked through, approximately 20-25 minutes. It should flake easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
- Place fish on plates and spoon the olives and wine sauce over the top.
The Cookpipergirl Ottawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!