Honey Sesame Pork TenderloinFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- honey Sesame pork tenderloin shopping list
- Serves 4 shopping list
- 1-2 lbs. Boneless pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger OR 1 teaspoon dry ginger shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sesame seed shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sesame oil.
- Place tenderloin in a heavy plastic bag, pour soy mixture over to coat.
- Let marinate 2 hours at room temperature, or overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove pork from marinade, pat dry.
- Mix together honey and brown sugar in a shallow plate.
- Place sesame seed on a separate shallow plate.
- Roll pork well in honey mixture, coating well; then roll in sesame seed.
- Roast in a shallow pan at 400 degrees F. for 20-30 minutes, until meat thermometer inserted registers 160 degrees F.
- Remove to serving platter, slice thinly to serve.