Chicken MilanoFrom watson2167 9 years ago
- Dressing shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Salad shopping list
- 1 cup tightly packed arugula leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion shopping list
- chicken shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs or Italian style bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled tomato-basil feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Stir in salad ingredients to coat.
- On separate plates, place flour and bread crumbs. In bowl, beat egg with fork. Coat chicken with flour. Dip into egg; coat well with bread crumbs.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut and coating is golden brown. Serve chicken topped with salad and sprinkled with cheese.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!