Lemon Herb Roasted ChickenFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3-1/2 pound whole chicken rinsed and patted dry shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves mashed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 lemon washed and quartered shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Rub chicken all over with the garlic then the butter.
- Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Place garlic and lemon halves inside the cavity.
- Tie legs together with kitchen twine.
- Place chicken in a rosting pan and tuck wing tips under.
- Roast until juices run clear when the thigh is pierced about 50 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a platter and discard twine.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!