Gingerbread Cookie MixFrom crossfire 9 years ago
How to make it
- Gingebread cookie Mix: pack brown sugar in even lay into jar with a tight fitting lid. Combine 1st flour with power and soda in a small bowl. Spoon on top of brown sugar in jar. Pack down gently.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in same small bowl. Spoon on top of flour mixture in jar.
- directions for the cookies (to be attached with a ribbon to side of jar)
- beat 1/2 cup molasses, 1/3 cup butter and 1 egg in a large bowl until smooth. Mixture may look curdled. Add cookie mix. Mix well. dough will be stiff. Divide dough in half. Shape each half into ball. flatten each ball into disc and wrap with plastic wrap. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Discard plastic wrap from 1 disc. Roll dough out on lightly floured surface to about 1/4 inch thick. cut out shapes. Arrange shapes 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets. Bake in 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes until for. Let stand on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool.
- Repeat with remaining disc.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!