Chicken Wrap Sandwich with Lemon MayonnaiseFrom jabec 6 years ago
- 4 whole-wheat or flour tortillas shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cooked as desired and cut into strips shopping list
- 1 small red or green bell pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1/2 small sweet onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken, redpepper, onion, tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic until well blended in small bowl.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas, spooning filling into bottom quarter.
- Spread lemon mayonnaise on mixture.
- Top with lettuce and wrap.