Chicken Mushroom PastaFrom hollywog 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. dried basil shopping list
- 4 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp. powdered rosemary shopping list
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 pound whole wheat spaghetti shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a pan, then stir in the basil, garlic, oregano, and rosemary.
- Add the chicken and reduce heat to medium, stirring constantly.
- When the chicken is done, add the mushrooms.
- Reduce heat and cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve over hot pasta.