Cream Of Potato and Portobella MushroomFrom gbvdco 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook potatoes (peeled) until soft (pour 1/2 teaspoon of salt in the water). Just after potatoes are ready, drop leaves of rosemary stem (discard stem) into the pot and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Saute chopped portabelle caps about 5 to 6 minutes with herbs de provence in olive oil.
- Use 20 onz. of the water from the potatoes (let it cool a bit) and pour into a blender.
- Pour potatoes and mushrooms into the blender and blend.
- Cook for 5 minutes before serving and add cayenne pepper to taste.