Low fat spinach and artichoke dipFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 2 cups shredded skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can chopped artichoke hearts, drained shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) block fat free cream cheese shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) block 1/3 less fat cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed, drained (squeeze til all the water is out) shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, sour cream, 2 tbsp parmesan and the rest of the ingredients (not chips).
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with chips