Mint oreo cheese cakeFrom monkiemommy 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk) shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2cup crushed mint Oreo cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Combine graham cracker crumbs, and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND® until smooth. Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well. add crushed mint oreo's and mix well.Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven; top with sour cream. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool 1 hour. Chill at least 4 hours. Garnish with pie filling (optional). Store leftovers covered in refrigerator